Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Marquette Williams Corner

What I often admire is how our team at GHS can band together in three days and meet an amazing deadline for a meeting with WME.  There are times where I ask for things with a short turn around.  And we all feel the heat of completion and the desire to reach our goal.  There are times where I may reach beyond what is to naturally be expected of my staff and ask of their own time in order to make us all shine.  I have come to appreciate these moments.  These are the times where I personally witness our greatness and our perseverance to become the prolific artists we are inside.  We run toward our destiny like a child racing in the rain.  To ambitious to even consider failing and to stubborn to allow these mile high hurdles to stop us.  For me this is the company that we have built and I am proud to say I am apart of it. - Marquette

No comments:

Post a Comment