Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WORDS OF GREENHOUSE PATNER: SUNDANCE

"The 2011 Sundance Film Festival was my sixth time attending the festival.  It was a nice experience to attend the festival with a newbie such as Radostina and see her reaction to this amazing and wonderful festival.  I've always enjoyed the festival.  I really feel it caters to the filmmakers and the lovers of film.  I'm the person that usually goes and watches movies from 8am until midnight or later, but this year Radostina was able to get me to enjoy the nightlife that Sundance and Park City offers as well.  Maybe next year she will finally get me on the slopes, although that would take a lot of coercion.  Sundance is truly a magical festival and it's great to be among so much talent and passion.  If it doesn't rub off on you then you should check yourself and make sure you still have a pulse.  I'm looking forward to next year."


~ Moni Boyce
   Producer/Partner 
   GREENHOUSE STUDIOS LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment