Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Internship Experience @ GHS!

Today was my last day at GHS, and since I didn't get to say good-bye to everyone, so I at least wanted to send my thoughts about my time here. 

I remember I was really excited about this internship when I first found out about it, but at first I did feel a little uncomfortable and shy. This feeling didn't last long however; you guys made me feel welcomed and at home, and soon enough I began looking forward to each day I got to spend in the studio. There was a lot of work to do, but you guys were always so patient with me and always had some kind and funny words to say. It's safe to say that this was the first time I was in a professional environment with so many creative people, and I will never forget that, nor will I forget how warm and inviting GHS has been. 

So thank you for giving me this opportunity to work with you all, and thank you for treating me so well these past months. I'll definitely visit in the future, and I wish only for the best and brightest future for GHS!

Sincerely,
Diana Huh

No comments:

Post a Comment