Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Words of a Greenhouse Executive Assistant:  

    "As a new writer, I constantly want to gain knowledge on new and creative ways of writing a screenplay and most importantly telling a story. Having written two scripts one being a family adventure and the other a drama, I always feel there is more to learn. Recently I watched a DVD entitled, “On the Page”, a screenwriting workshop that teaches you not only how to structure your script but finding ways to keep your reader turning the page. I’m approaching my third script entitled; “Michael’s Quarter” and once again, I’ve wiped the slate clean as if it’s my first script. Although with this approach, it takes a littler longer in my writing process, but I’ve learned it keeps me humbled and allows me to grow as a writer."


   ~  Mary Standifer
       Executive Assistant
       Greenhouse Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment